
__________________________________________
So this is the title of my next book. I attempted to tackle my "life story", or personal history again last night, and once again got hitched up on "What was life like for you as a child?" OK, this blogging isn't as fun without my smileys. It's nothing terrible, I just never knew where to start. I came up with some pretty great stuff, but more on that later. This is not going to be a very exciting launch for m'blog. I'm tired and hurty today.
Current state of mind: anxious and excited. I need to prepare my classes for the woman's conference next weekend and I haven't started, have an important meeting tonight that I really want to attend, but need to keep my commitment to my ME (back), and baseball starts tonight.
Art is going to Vermont to look at a huge collection that the will broker exclusively, and I am excited for him; it's good to have a strong flowing current.
SO. Everyone is playing ball this season. I'd like to find someone to blame for this, but once again, it was all my idea. Like the cats, Phoebe, etc. And so here is where I am going to apply faith, because I love the cats and Phoebe!
Let me state to the universe--I am looking for this person: Ginger Fenstermaker (Phillips). I have been looking for Ginger for about 12 years now, and if you know of her, please let me know, or let her know.
Thank You ~ Management
No comments:
Post a Comment